SHTF Prepping Categories
- AlpineAire Foods
- Backpackers Pantry
- Bug Out Bags
- Camp Stoves
- Crank Powered Lights
- Crank Powered Radios
- Fire Starters
- First Aid Kits
- Freeze Dried Food
- Gas Masks
- Hygiene Kits
- Mountain House Food
- Portable Water Filtration
- Power Generators
- Preparedness Seeds
- SHTF Prepping
- Sleeping Bags
- Sterno Fuel
- Survival Books
- Survival Gear
- Survival Guides
- Survival Kits
- Survival Tents
- Two Way Radios
- Water Storage
- Wise Food Storage
SHTF Prepping Pages:
Category Archives: Camp Stoves
- Simple, compact, lightweight camp stove offers 10,000 BTUs of heat
- Crosswire pot support acts as built-in windscreen
- Manual ignition; three-minute boiling time
- Eight ounce weight; can be equipped with optional piezo igniter
- Comes complete with nylon storage and transport bag
Classic Trail is a simple, durable and classic outdoor stove for those who wish to enjoy good food in the great outdoors. A robust design and a great value. The crosswise pot support acts as a built-in windscreen that makes cooking both fast and reliable. If you don’t want to think about matches, you can equip your Classic Trail with a practical piezo igniter. Comes with a nylon bag.Somehow, food just tastes better outdoors. To heighten your culinary prowess on your next camping trip, while keeping bulk and ounces to a minimum, start with the Primus Classic Trail stove, a simple and durable stove with robust design. Crosswire pot support acts as a built-in windscreen, and if you’d prefer not to worry about matches, the stove can be equipped with an optional piezo igniter. Comes complete with nylon storage and transport bag.
- Lightweight, compact camp stove
- Manual ignition
- 10,000 BTUs of heat
- Three-minute boiling time
- Includes nylon storage bag
- Eight-ounce weight
- Camp Chef stoves combine versatility and cook quality of a patio grill with portability of traditional camp stove
- Three-burner Blind Stove features lightweight cast aluminum burners, match-less ignition, and 51,000 BTUs of heat
- Comes with five-foot hose and regulator
- Measures 30 by 5.5 by 14.5 inches (W x H x D)
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty
Experience the portability and enhanced cooking power of the Camp Chef® Ranger III blind stove. Ideal for camping, hunting or cooking on the patio, this travel-ready stove offers matchless ignition and a set of 3 individual burners. These lightweight, cast-aluminum burners offer a combined total of 51,000 BTUs an hour.Somehow, food just tastes better in the great outdoors. It’s with this in mind that Camp Chef created a wide-ranging line of camping cookware designed to combine the versatility and cook quality of a patio grill with the portability of a traditional camp stove.
The three-burner Ranger stove features lightweight cast aluminum burners, match-less ignition, and 51,000 BTUs of heat. The stove measures 30 by 5.5 by 14.5 inches (W x H x D) and comes complete with a five-foot hose and regulator.
Camp Chef stoves and grills include a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- High Stand
- 1 Year warranty
- For use with Coleman gas or propane 2 or 3-burner stoves
- Comes with eight fuel tablets
- Can be used with a Sierra Cup
The Folding Stove comes with eight solid fuel tablets. Use one tablet for moderate heat or multiple tablets to increase the heat you generate. It is great for cooking or for emergency heat. A stainless steel Sierra Cup (sold separately) can be used to boil water or this stove will support even larger pans to fill a variety of cooking needs. Light weight and collapsable, this is the ideal stove for individual needs.
Related Survival Tent Products
- CoolFuel Valve First ever dual-valve design offers an unrivaled range of flame control simmer to boil with a twist of the flame adjuster.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports Three wide pot supports hold larger MSR pots or fry pans for gourmet cooking.
- Multi-Fuel Burns white gas, kerosene and unleaded auto fuel.
- Self-Cleaning Shaker Jet Clean out jet debris for high performance with a flick of the wrist.
- Lifetime warranty
In a world that expects liquid-fuel stoves to have one setting (hot), the DragonFly stands out. Since its debut in 1998, it has won numerous awards for its innovative dual-valve design, which offers an unrivaled range of continuous and immediate flame control. Simmer a delicate sauce over a candle flame or melt snow quickly over a blowtorch with a twist of the flame adjuster. The continued popularity and performance of the DragonFly can be attributed to the many features invented by MSR.The Dragonfly liquid-fuel camp stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it excels in institutional and guide service settings. Its dual-valve design gives you the flame control you need for evenly heating large pots (up to 9-inch maximum diameter) of crowd-pleasing gruel. Of course, when the need arises to melt snow and brew-up fast, the DragonFly goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob. The package includes a fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
- Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision simmer-to-boil control with a simple twist of the flame adjuster.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger (up to 9″ maximum diameter) MSR pots or fry pans for group cooking.
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a 2-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Minimum Weight: 14 ounces
- Packaged Weight: 1 pound, 2 ounces
- Country of Origin Made in Seattle, USA